Offering the best coverage with customer service a priority.
Give us a Call: +506-8707-9939 (CR) (24/7) +1-973-536-1191 (US) or Email: Philcostarica@gmail.com
International Health Insurance
There are countless programs out there as there are ways to buy insurance. Recently I merged my operation with PRISMA CORREDORA, an insurance broker out of San Jose. I was formally an AGENT which gave me limited product and now as a BROKER my clients get many choices with the facts with the pros and cons of multiple programs. I can now offer countless programs from 11 insurance companies in Costa Rica. ALL AT NO EXTRA COST
Here are what I feel are the 2 major differences:
- A BROKER can present you with many choices and you can choose what fits your needs. This takes the act of selling one company over another out of the equation.
- An AGENT represents only one company and can only SELL you one company with a one size fits all mentality
Other advantages to you as the client
Unless you spend hours or even days comparing the fine print of each contract, it is hard to decipher.
- What are the exclusions?
- What are the differences between policies?
- Do they cover all the adventurous fun you plan on having (some exclude surfing!)
- Do they cover mental health?
- Will they cover your pre-existing conditions?
Some of the extra benefits of choosing my services are:
- I will personally know your family and needs
- I have experience working with local hospitals, clinics and doctors as well as worldwide health care
- In an emergency, the difference is most distinct. Sure are to call the help #s number on your card, but you can always call me too. I become an insurance advocate for you. I work directly with the insurance company to make sure you are getting the best possible service.
- When it comes time to file a claim, I will assist you in this process.
- You don’t have to go too far to find a top reference for my serviced
Insurance is a substantial financial decision at the outset. Poor choices can also be a costly error down the road. I will go to great efforts to help guide you to the appropriate program for you needs.